DISHA NUCLEUS SCHOOL
Salient Features of Disha Nucleus
DISHA NUCLEUS SCHOOL Serving Education & Shaping Minds since 2002.
Serving Education & Shaping Minds since 2002.
Disha Nucleus is a primary school, focusing on providing educational facilities starting from Nursery. Our motto is to “Serve Education and Shape Minds” and we are doing this since 2002 in our +2 section.
Course - Till 10th all subject like other school. in class 11th & 12th 2 streams. PCM & PCB (science) & 2nd is commerce.
Dr. Vivek Kumar
Welcome to DISHANUCLEUS SCHOOLAn English Medium Co-Educational School! DISHANUCLEUS SCHOOL, Banka is a value driven progressive Co-educational school that provides an academic environment blended with love and discipline conclusive to overall development of a child's personality and helps him to grow up as an enlightened citizen. Unlike traditional conventional schools learning at DISHANUCLEUS SCHOOL is built on each learner's ability to draw upon and construct their own knowledge, nurture their inherent interest in 'making meaning'. The school is totally child centric and provides many facilities to make learning an interesting experience for children. Besides being educated, it is also important that the education imparted to our younger generation is of high quality and equips them with enough skills to face the challenges of life ahead. Child should also be motivated to become individuals of high integrity, foresight and ambition. This is what we as a society and you as parents would like to see!
IMPORTANT LINKS FOR STUDENTS
Monday - Saturday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
We, the team of Disha Nucleus believe in streaming and lightening path of education for all. Our vision is to create a happy learning environment for younger minds because we believe that a happy child is a successful one.
As a school, we value:
- The satisfaction and happiness of Staff, Children and Parents.
- Teaching and making children respect the society, environment, nature and other necessary things of life.
- Promotion of self-confidence, self-motivation, and a sense of independence in children.
- The practice of teamwork, collaboration, and co-operation.
- Safe and secure environment where children can explore, discover and learn.
- The way of learning that values the natural environment, local community along with the glance of a wider world.
- An encouraging and challenging curriculum that suits the needs of children.
- Enabling students to expand their potential for learning each aspect of life.
- Praise and celebrate the participation and achievements of students.
- Raise students in such a way that they value commitment for the things of life.
- Indian culture with an amalgamation of the culture of the world.
Our mission is to create enthusiastic and curious minds who are ready to learn everything that comes in their way. The teaching method of our school is not old school and we focus on interactive learning. We try to make them learn in a fun way so that learning and grasping information is not a burden for little minds.